Welcome!

Welcome! My name is Penguin 2988 and I am the author of this blog. Please follow, comment or email me at penguin2988scpcheats@gmail.com. You can also check out my other blog www.lifeaspenguin2988.blogspot.com. Hope my cheats help!

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Reviewed by You: Memories

Hello Penguins!
 
Last week we asked you what your favorite part of the Music Jam was. Here's what Zoeyice said:
 
Hey Club Penguin! I love the music jam! My favorite part is how there is so many different styles of music. I also love going to penguin's own music jams at their igloos! Oh, and I love how the Penguin Band floats in this year and their rocking new threads! Oh, and I hope to meet Candance and the Penguin Band. Waddle on!!
 
Thanks, Zoeyice! Glad you're enjoying the party.

blog_110622.jpgFor this week's Reviewed by You, we'd love to hear about the very first time you logged into Club Penguin. What did you like the most? Tell us about your first memory of Club Penguin!
 
Write your review as a short comment (50-75 words, please!) We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed By You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins!
 
Until then... Waddle on!
 
- Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on June 23 2011 02:21



This is what I said:

Wow, time has passed. the first time I logged on was during the music jam 2010 and I really enjoyed it! my fondest memory was probaly when my neighbor Houpla 1 helped me through club penguin for the first time. I am turning a year old on cp tomorrow and I`m really excited. Club Penguin is my favourite thing and I`m glad you asked this question. WADDLE ON CP!!
I have never been posted before so please post.
~Penguin 2988~

No comments:

Post a Comment